1.21.2007

 

new

It makes me sick that a few hours ago, I was ecstatic because I found a pair of GAP sandel heels for $4,... where halfway across the world, there are kids who have never seen a pair of shoes before in their lives -- and probably never will.

... it make me sick to the point where I felt suffocated in falling deeper and deeper into this world of junk that I felt overheated and ran into the bathroom to stick my head under the cold faucet and try to breathe.

....... only to feel guilty that I was wasting water where halfway across the world there is a shortage of clean water.


...


guilt is from satan.
conviction is from God.

.... hope is from God.




(now if i only believed that more).



add a thought?
oh dear.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?