11.18.2006

 

imagine

I was listening to I Can Only Imagine by Mercyme on the way to class the other day, ... and this is one of my favorite songs because it reminds me so much of the battle already won, the day when there is no more death or crying or sickness or poverty or pain and there's just.. Him.

There are these lines in the beginning the say,

I can only imagine, what it will be like
when I walk by your side
I can only imagine, what my eyes will see
When your face is before me

... and I had this thought -- those who actually heard of and followed Jesus as lepers, as those who could not walk... will now be able to walk by His side. And, those who were blind, will be able to finally see their Savior..



.
.


sighs. I'm home(heaven)-sick =/



add a thought? Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?