8.01.2006

 

meetings of prayer

w: are you going to prayer mtg
J: yeah
J: i suppose in a little bit
J: i'm just taking a bit of a breather
w: haha
w: mm
w: i know how that feels.
J: hmm
J: yeup
w: summer is suffocating
J: that's kind of sad huh?
w: *nods*


i think tonight was the best prayer meeting i'd been to all summer. and we didn't even make it past the stairwell.


While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, "Peace be with you." They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have." -- luke 36-39



add a thought? Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?