6.03.2005

 

in excelsis deo

Watermark - Gloria

In retrospect, i think Bacca was... nerve-wrecking, uncomfortable, that sort of shifting in plastic chairs for too long of a time. But such a blessing in disguise. To hear people who usually sing in choir sing songs like Gloria (even though noodles thought she didn't do well, i thought she was mexcellent =]), people I'm used to see cheering at football games praising God through testimonies about 2 Corinthians, and someone I've inaccurately judged as a class clown talk about social injustices in Sudan, and our responsibility as a Christian community.

Every breath that I breathe
Every moment in my history
Is an effort to praise You


And though all throughout Graduation yesterday, I was still feeling oddly detached, maybe it's because I'm ready to let the school part of these past four years ago. (Thanks for those of you who came, brought flowers, and even called during graduation ceremony :P) That I was still feeling more excited that the Cubs won their 7th game in a row than walking down that aisle. But it's okay - as I was telling my friend at Bacca practice, we're really looking forward to college. Maybe more less than rude awakenings that it's ignorant to think that the people from my church at school are the only ones I can "go to" at school.

But I’m such a limited creature
And my word can only paint so many pictures
But somewhere I think I read that I am
Treasured over all creation..

feeling excited once again for the summer (june 19th! :D) and the fall and whatever the future may bring.



add a thought? Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?