4.09.2005

 

don't be a sniop

Chris Tomlin - You Do All Things Well

... Susceptible to the Negative Influence Of People :)

something i told myself at the beginning of last summer was to stop focusing on me - because when things start going wrong, i have a tendency to hide away and just mope about it. the things around me attach onto me, and i let them. i stop looking up. thursday night, after a deadline where everything that could've went wrong did, and when the highlight of the night was probably being "apprehended" by the hinsdale police for the second time this year after someone called 911. the night before, i was listening to You are My King on repeat.. dwelling in His word, trying really hard to pray. and so on thursday, when i tried running away because things were just too much.... the second song that came on the radio was You are My King.

amazing love, isn't it? :)

Star creator
Wind breather
The strokes of Your beauty
Brushed through the clouds
Light from the heavens
Touching the ground

small group last night was such a huge blessing. the last time i temporarily "took over," i thought i had everything together - it was summer, i decided to put all the things of the school year behind me... and this time, in the midst of mess and overflowing emotions, He still finds me. and i had to tell myself again last night during worship to stop making it about me. and... wow. He doesn't just stop at finding me, He holds and comforts and blesses tenfold. i'm still kinda in awe of the presence of God with us last night... this entire week. wow, monday seems like such a long time ago.... and maybe too much, so much has happened since then. maybe this just just a snapshot, but looking back? i'm seeing little glimpses of You in my week, through the mess. and i'm glad i was able to thank You for that last night :)

Imagination runs wild
And breathes the breath of life

and now i'm wanting to wrap myself in the blue skies and starry nights and rejoice in the fact that You've created it all.

The sound of Your voice
The works of Your hands
You do all things well



add a thought?
=) im glad you're seeing Him through the mess. =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?