2.11.2005

 

surreal

Currently Playing: Kepano Green - Promise



My child, listen carefully.... listen to this song that I sing. Let it sink, deep into your soul. I see the way that you've been hurting, tired from the weight of your burden, but I want to come and bear your load.....


But I see you're holding on to tears, all the questions, all of the fears, all the things that keep you from believing. But what more can I do? What must I say to prove that I love you, and I am never leaving?


Well I've told you this, but I don't think you heard me.... so please hear me now....


When you need me, I'll come to you.... and when you are weary, I'll hold you up. There's no need for you to worry, cuz I could never break a promise, no.....


Stronger than the wind that blows you, deeper than the night that enfolds you, greater than the power of temptation. I will cause the sun to break through,never will I leave or forsake you, I commit myself to your salvation.....


And you'll never grow too big for me to carry. This is the Father's love:


When you need me I'll come to you.... and when you are weary, I'll hold you up. There's no need for you to worry, cuz I could never break a promise, no.....


And when the fire rises, You will be protected. And if the sky should fall, there is shelter beneath my wings. I have written your name on my heart...You are mine.



add a thought? Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?