1.23.2005

 

with a whisper

Currently Playing: Lifehouse - You Can Shake the Mountains


I found this a few weeks ago.... an excerpt from October 29th:


I'm not telling anyone either... I'd rather worry about other people's problems instead of my own... which I even know can't be healthy, but I'm doing it anyway. I don't want to make a big deal out of things...


Why?


Because I want to show you i'm ok. I want to show you that I can be ok without being at church.... I want to still be an encouragement, the person who you can go to. I'm not the person who breaks down. I'm not the person who cries. I'm not a person who wears my emotions on my sleeves. I'm usually the person who prevails when hardships come..... please prove me wrong. Break my prideful nature.


Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings...And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. - 1 Peter 5:8-10


I wonder what has changed after a year and some.



add a thought? Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?