12.13.2004

 

our hearts cannot stay silent

Currently Playing: Matt Redman - Dancing Generation


Man... Praises to GOD for such my physics test. I was absolutely wowed... I thought I got a 75%, tops. But his blessings are just so rich... and even though I didn't know what the heck I was doing, I managed to bring up my grade by 20%. So at least I'll have one A come report card times =)


and we'll be... a dancing generation!


I'm starting to get really hungry for camp. I don't think I can say I'm excited because I don't feel soo excited.... but I'm looking forward to it. It's like I need it, I crave quality time with my girls, I need just time away from trying to just get through a daily to-do list. Four more days...!


Oh, and I got a digital camera =) And i've been taking pictures like crazy, hehe. So be prepared to see photos of my QT Max, and just really random ones of school, hehe.



add a thought? Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?